My name is Liam and welcome to Tefltravelling!
In May 2013, I quit my job in South Wales and decided to embark on a career as an English teacher. Over the last 4 years, I have used this opportunity to travel and experience as much as I possibly could.
I decided to start this site for several reasons –
– Give others an insight into what it is really like teaching abroad
– Help others on their journey to become a TEFL Teacher
– Provide teaching tips that suit various ESL classrooms
– Document some of my teaching experiences
– Document some of my travel experiences
– Give others travel tips and ideas
I currently have taught English in several schools online, and throughout Thailand, Vietnam and South Korea. I hope this is just the beginning….
However, despite my motivation, I see it is almost impossible for myself to teach all over the world alone, so I have friends that regularly write content for the site.
We are always looking for writers to bring more variety and colour to our site.
So, if you’re an ESL teacher or a traveller and want to write for us or collaborate on something, get in touch –
Thanks for stopping by!